General Information on Travel Healthcare:
- Thinking about Travel PT as a new grad?
- Thinking about Travel PT as a new grad? – Part 2
- Pros and Cons of Travel Therapy in an RV
- Top 5 Pros & Cons of Travel Therapy
Travel Healthcare & Finances:
- Difference in Pay: Travel and Permanent PT jobs
- Breaking Down Overtime and Holiday Pay as a Travel Therapist
- Is it Possible to Save a Lot and Still Have Fun With Travel Healthcare?
- Making a Full Time Therapist’s Salary Working Only Half of the Year
- How I Saved Over $100,000 in 1.5 years as a New Grad Physical Therapist
- Is a DPT Degree Worth it?
Travel Therapy Perks:
Our Travel PT Experiences:
- Reflections on My First Three Years Working as a Physical Therapist
- Camper Life
- click to see pictures of our RV!
- Our Experience with Finding Travel Jobs
- Travel PT Plan for the Next Four Years
- this is the plan we laid out in the beginning (2015/2016), but so far we have not really stuck to it!
Timeline of our Travel Assignments:
- May 2015:
- June-September 2015:
- September-December 2015:
- December-March 2016:
- June 2015-March 2016:
- September 2016:
- September 2016-January 2017:
- January-April 2017:
- April-August 2017:
- August-December 2017:
- December 2017-March 2018:
- Our last assignment before we took off around the world!
- March-July 2018:
- Our only assignment between our Around the World Trip & Our Europe Trip!
- February-May 2019: